Have you ever tried to buy funky clothes Afterpay transactions? If not then you are missing something out. This is one of the best options if you are tight on the budget but would want to buy clothes for your children. Easy transactions with easy payment options.
With Afterpay, you can buy now and pay in installments depending on your budget. It is very easy. Having a tight budget is hard, especially when you have growing children. They easily outgrow their clothes that you end up buying different sizes year-round. Afterpay can make your purchases easy for you. Here’s how.
How Afterpay Works
Using Afterpay as a mum to manage raising a child is very helpful. They are affiliated with different retailers. This means that they have a lot of products to choose from. When using Afterpay, you have two options; online or in-store transactions.
- Choose Afterpay at Checkout. Afterpay is affiliated with many online store checkouts. Just choose Afterpay as your payment option when you are ready to check out.
- Create Afterpay Account. You need to have an Afterpay account with your existing debit or credit card. Afterpay will split your payments into four equal payments which will be due every fortnight. Remember that you should be over 18 years of age to create an Afterpay account.
- Fast Approval. No more waiting. Afterpay will use your mobile phone number and other personal details to create your account right away.
- The Afterpay Mobile App. for Afterpay in-store transactions, this will start with your mobile phone. You have to download the App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Locate an Afterpay In-Store Retailer. You can use the shopping directory in the Afterpay App or the internet to locate the nearest retailer that accepts Afterpay in-store.
- Get Barcode and Present It. you will be provided with a barcode in the App. You will also see the maximum amount that you can spend. Present the barcode and make sure that you have 25% of the total purchase price in your account. Remember that Afterpay will deduct your first payment immediately.
Responsible Spending With Afterpay
Afterpay aims to help people make the most out of their money. They also help individuals to manage their spending responsibly. They want their customers to be in control of their finances all the time. Afterpay only serves as your guide in controlling how you spend.
The Principles of Spending
- Spend What You Can Afford. Never go over the limit of what you can spend. Afterpay sets a reasonable initial spending limit which can increase up to $1,500 in time. They assess everything that you order using Afterpay to determine the spending capacity of each customer.
- Free Afterpay. There is never an interest and no extra charge as long as you pay on time. What you don’t know is, Afterpay charges the merchants, not their customers.
- Late Payments. Like any other companies, late payment fee will be charged once the customer missed a payment.
Are you convinced enough? Anyone who has been using Afterpay has only good things to say about their experience with Afterpay. If you want to know more about the retailers that support Afterpay.